BYS Eyeshadow in Mod Brights


Hello friends, hope you’re well. Guess what, recently I’ve stumbled upon a lovely makeup brand that I absolutely adore. BYS Cosmetics! This fun and fashionable brand is designed and developed in Melbourne, Australia and have been available in South Africa for quite some time. I love the sophisticated black styling, it is affordable and their products are not tested on animals.

I live in a remote little area as most of you know, so imagine when I found a pamphlet advertising BYS Cosmetics at my local  Springbok Spar Pharmacy? Inside the store, I was further surprised by a wonderful range of beautiful lipsticks, nail polishes and eyeshadows.

There was a bright little tube of fuschia lipgloss called Lip Tar, a striking formulation with the cutest little lip brush. According to the description on there, a little goes a long way so it should be used sparingly, depending on the look you're after.

I also saw beautiful highlighter, bronzing and blush kits. There’s also a variety of makeup brushes that you can purchase along with a makeup brush, storage bag that’s sold separately from the brushes. You know those foldable ones that professional makeup artists use, yes that one!

BYS Eyeshadow in Mod Brights

There are 5 bright and beautiful shades of eyeshadow in this palette. All of them are equally pretty but thus far I’ve played around with the pink and apricot hue the most, mostly because I’ve wanted to experiment with rosy looks for so long. I also love the way the teal/green hue makes my eyes pop! I paid R65.00 for this palette.


I wear contact lenses and haven’t experienced any irritation, this product last throughout the day and most importantly the pigments are really amazing. So no ashy and fade away payoff here. See the 3 looks I've created with this palette.

Look 1: Peach/Apricot


Look 2: Teal/Green


Look 3: Pink


Do you like bright makeup, have you tried BYS Cosmetics before? Tell me about it in the comment section. 


Images - My Own

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Sparkly + Free SEO Resources

Extravagant Revlon Beauty Giveaway

Win Indulgent Satiskin Hamper