On The Beauty Desk: Cuticura Face Wash Gel & Scrub


I’ve been eying these new facial products from Cuticura for some time. Especially the face scrub, because I’ve read some great remarks on it. I’m always using a scrub and therefore I’m always on the lookout for better and affordable versions. Want to know more? Read my review below.

1. Cuticura Face Wash Gel Oil Control

This Oil Control facewash with lemon extract cleanses and mattifies normal to oily skin. The deep cleansing formulation gently removes excess oil while retaining the skin’s natural moisture, leaving it smooth soft and clear. I don’t have problematic skin other than an oily t-zone and I can definitely see how this face wash mattifies my oily areas. I really love the fresh lemon smell infused with this product!. Prized at R36.99 for 150 ml.

2. Cuticura Scrub

The Cuticura Scrub promises to exfoliate and moisturize and it is suitable for all skin types. It has a unique formulation which contains Jojoba Oil and Herbal extract. On first application, I felt a little anxious due to the numerous amount of tiny exfoliators. Finding the right product can be tricky and I was afraid of a rash, but to my surprise the formulation gently exfoliates the dead skin cells on my
face, leaving it smooth, soft and moisturized. I’m really impressed with the overall condition of my skin since I’ve added the Cuticura Face Wash Gel and Scrub to my beauty routine. Retails at R36.99 for a 150 ml tube.


Image - My Own

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Sparkly + Free SEO Resources

Extravagant Revlon Beauty Giveaway

L.A. Girl Cosmetics Beauty Giveaway CLOSED